Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 12, 2013


We went caching this morning.  After finding seven, we decided it was time to go to Sam’s Club for lunch.  We shared a piece of pizza.  Afterwards, we shopped for a short time.

On the way back home, we stopped at Dollar Tree and Michael’s Crafts.  The first stop was for me...the second was for Bill.  Yes, he wanted to go to a craft store!  Mark this day in history!  He needed a certain kind of glue and was able to find it there.

Caching was fun this morning.  We met several local cachers.  That’s always nice and interesting to hear about places they have been.  It was warmer today than it has been.  I guess I’ll have to put the jeans away for a bit.

Today didn’t end to my satisfaction, actually.  I tried to load Turbo Tax, but I couldn’t remember my user name or password.  Also, Tex didn’t treat me to a viewing of Zorro.  Oh, well!  Life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment