Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013



This morning Bill and I went geocaching with Todd.  Bonnie stayed home to catch up on things after being gone for two weeks.  We found 14 caches, with only three DNFs.  

After going back home to fetch Bonnie, we went to Sonic for lunch.  It was a nice day so we sat at a picnic table and visited after we finished eating.

The guys went back home and Bonnie and I went to the 99 Cent Only store.  I was looking for a certain size tray to use when working on my beading projects.  No luck so I will continue the search as we travel along.

From there Bonnie and I went to a bead shop.  It was one that I hadn’t been to before.  We spent quite a bit of time looking at the beads.  There was a large selection to choose from.  We both found some that we just had to have!

We will be leaving Yuma tomorrow morning.  There are several jobs that needed to be taken care of before “setting sail.”  I  rearranged the back of the Honda and adding some more things as space would allow.

When I needed to take a short rest, I used the time to call Verizon about our Mifi.  It took more time than I had expected.  Bonnie had invited us for dinner.  I began to think I would miss the meal because the phone call was taking so long, but I got to their MH just a few minutes late.

Dinner was great.  Afterwards, we built a fire in their fire pit and sat around talking with more friends who dropped by to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment