Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5, 2013


March 5, 2013

I was up earlier than usual for the last several days.  Bill said he would take me to In-N-Out for lunch if I felt like it.  That was a good incentive.  You’ve heard of dangling a carrot in front of a donkey.  Well, guess who was the donkey and what was the carrot!

I was weak, but enjoyed lunch.  After eating I felt some better.  

When we left, we went to Verizon.  I have been having a problem with the Geocaching app on my iPhone and iPad.  The geocaching support people helped me, but I also needed help from Verizon.  We were successful after a lot of experimenting for awhile.

Bill and I went in search of a cache to see if the “fix” had worked.  Everything was A-OK.  Yea and Yippy, Skippy!

We had to stop at Walmart for RXs before going home.  I was really tired by the time we got back to the motorhome and lay down to rest, but didn’t nap.

At 4:00. we went to a birthday party for one of the neighbor’s.  I thought I might only stay for a short time, but all I did was sit and visit with people.

Several things might have contributed to my revival.  I ate two good meals today.  We had two text message “bantering sessions” with our four kids and me.  One was about In-N-Out and snow!  The other started with a great picture of Willie.  Brent wasn’t sure if the furry beast was tired or bored in the picture.  Brent thought a remote control squirrel might solve his problems.  We all put in our 2 cents about that!  Those text sessions always cheer me up.

My friend, Debbie from Brandon, sent me a picture of her great-granddaughter.  I think she’s about three months old, and is absolutely adorable.  Debbie knows how much I like pictures of the sweet little thing.

We’ll see how I fare tomorrow after all the helpfulness from today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment