Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19, 2013



Last night, after posting my blog, I worked on tax files for about an hour and a half.  I guess I’m not such a lazy bum after all.

I had a 9:00 dental appointment this morning.  The dentist is working on a bridge for me.  It wasn’t finished so we’ll have to continue on Thursday.  

After eating lunch and doing some shopping we started the process of crossing the border.  There were lots and lots of Snow Birds in Mexico today, probably making their last trip across the border before heading back to their summer homes.

It took us over two hours of standing in line to get back to the good ole’ USA.  When we got  home, we were both very tired.  We spent some time visiting with Jim and Pat.  The weather has cooled off considerably.  There was a breeze on their front porch.    It was pleasant and relaxing!

I talked to Brent to get a report on their hail storm.  At his house he had hail the size of peanuts.  In other parts of the area the hail was the size of baseballs.  It did major damage to the area.  Luckily, Brent had no damage.

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring.  Sounds to me like most people are really ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment