Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013



Hello, Spring!  Its nice here in Yuma, even if it is bit warmer than we would like it to be.

Todd and Bonnie returned today after two weeks in Florida.  It was fun to hear about some of their adventures.  Todd said there were more geocaches there than in Yuma.  Wow!  When can we go?

I spent the day going through my summer clothes.  I needed some more things to wear in this warm weather.  And I started a new gathering bag of thrift store items.

I also got several things marked off my “To Do” list.  That’s always  encouraging.  I like seeing the lines marked through the tasks begin to add up.

We spent some time visiting with Jim and Pat.  They leave tomorrow for Spokane where they’ll be for the summer.  It’s that time of year when people start going different directions.  We’ll be  singing our Willie Nelson song next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment