Friday, March 15, 2013

March 15, 2013


This morning we went to the Flea Market.  Bill needed a new meter for testing water.  With that purchase taken care of we went into Yuma to the chiropractor.  

Our ventures out onto the desert yesterday left me with some hip pain.  I’m glad I’ve been able to find a doctor that can help me get the “kinks out.”

We took the Honda to Walmart for an oil change.  There was no line to wait in which is unusual.  They had it finished in a few minutes.

We got back home in time to watch NASCAR qualifying from Bristol, Tennessee.  I sent text messages to Natalia and JP reminding them of when we were at that track and some of the things we did while we were there.

Bill and I took Jim and Pat to dinner tonight at The Golden Corral.  It was really crowded.  As hot as it has been these last few days, lots of people must not want to cook.  One excuse is as good as another, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment