Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 11, 2013


Today was reserved for errands.  Yippy, Skippy!  Bill was not too swept away with the idea either.  He won't even consider letting me drive, because when I have a pain in my right hand it is sometime so severe it takes my breath away.

I haven't thought of a way to convince him I am use to pain, because I've been dealing with a big pain for 53 years.  But that's a different story altogether!

One of the things on today’s list was to get the stitches removed from my basal cell carcinoma surgery last week.  It all went well with that one, but he biopsied another place.  I’ll know in a week or so about it.

The temperature today was very close to 100 degrees!  Ugh!  We were supposed to have high winds today, but that hasn't happened yet.  There is a wildfire on the west side of Rocky Mountain National Park.  The smoke is drifting this way.

Michelle, Meredith, Dwaine, and I went to Windsor to a Geocaching meeting.  There were quite a few people attending.  Some of them we have seen at past gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment