Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013


Another interesting day in Loveland, Colorado.  The sky went from blue to overcast, to fluffy white clouds, to dark threatening clouds, and back to blue sky, and so on and so forth.

We did have a few drops of rain.  Not enough to even count, but they were wet.  I guess we shouldn’t complain (and we don’t) because some parts of the country are flooding, among other things.  The snow pack in the mountains hasn’t started to melt.  When it does, it will add to the level of the lakes in this area.

Because of this cast on my right hand, I can’t drive.  Let me tell you, it’s really cramping my style.  I’m absolutely certain I missed some very good garage sales today!  Ugh!  And I haven’t even been to Hobby Lobby.  This is getting serious!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are all healed up soon. Our Intrigue will roll out of Englewood next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your message. Good to hear from you. We are still in Loveland. Leaving on the 16th for Gillette, WY for FMCA convention. Are you going to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are heading to Gilette, but not til the end of the month for the Escapees rally. Will move to the Black Hills late this week.

      Delete