Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12, 2013


I spent part of the day working on the quilt.  Michelle was in her office all day so she was able to answer questions for me.

Bill worked on our inverter most of the day.  It was too hot to be outside working, but he did anyway.  

We will be leaving here on Sunday so Bill doesn’t have very much work time left here.  And I don’t have many more days to work on the quilt.

I took a break at 3:00.  Joshua, Connor, and I went for treats at Inta’ Juice.  They serve fruit concoction smoothies.  We all agreed that our smoothies were ever bit as good as Jamba Juice, maybe even better, because it is close.  Joshua thought this was a really good treat on a warm day like today.

Back home, I continued working on the quilt project until about 5:00 when Meredith and the furry beasts came to take me on a jaunt.  We went to PetSmart and I was in charge of Hapa.  Both dogs were well mannered.  However, as we were leaving, another dog was coming in.  As usual, Hapa “protected” me, but I had a tight hold on her leash.

I told Brent it was a great thing for me because I don’t have a dog of my own.  I have to borrow a dog.  That’s pretty pathetic, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment