Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5, 2013


At 8:30, Bill delivered me to the surgery facility of Loveland Dermatologists.  I had a basal cell carcinoma removed.  Two hours and seven stitches later, with a thick pressure bandage by my right ear, Bill took me back home.

Most of the rest of the morning and afternoon was spent resting.  I was kind of "fuzzy" feeling inside, but that dissipated by mid afternoon.

Joey had stitches in his paw a couple of weeks ago.  He has sympathy for me now.  We ate dinner with Meredith and Dwaine tonight, so I was able to spend time with the pups.

By the time 8:00 rolled around I was feeling poorly.  However, when we got home and Connor brought some really, really good watermelon to us, I perked up.  Two things are sweet...Connor and the watermelon!


No comments:

Post a Comment