Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13, 2013


June 13, 2013

It was not as hot today as it has been for the last few days. However, my eyes were burning from the smoke in the air.  The wind in the fire areas is causing a variety of problems.

It's a shame some of the rain doing so much damage to the Eastern part of the country can't be shipped over here.

Staying inside today seemed like a good idea so I made good progress on the quilt project.  I put most of the binding on.  The corners are all that I still have left for me to do.  Hopefully, it will soon be able to be crossed off our "To Do" list.

Bill and I went to Meredith and Dwaine's for dinner.  That's always a pleasant happening.  Joey and Hapa take very good care of us when we are at their house.  Hapa, especially, makes sure I'm well protected.

Michelle and the boys went to pick up a friend's dog.  They are "dog sitting" for two weeks while the friends are on vacation.  The dog is seven months old...still totally a puppy.  She was very excited to be in the motorhome.  Thankfully, Michelle had a tight hold on the leash.
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment