Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 13, 2014---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California


Bill fixed us a good breakfast today.  We needed strength for the football game scheduled to start at 11:00.

The Oregon Ducks were playing Wyoming.  During the first quarter it was kind of close, with Wyoming scoring first.  But, true to form, the Ducks finished at 48 to 14.  They were rated second in the nation, but I didn’t see all the scores for this week.  Maybe that will change.

I did some work at my desk while the game was on.  I would rather do that than just watch a game.  I’m even getting better at multitasking.

We had a special treat tonight.  We watched two Randolph Scott movies.  We must be getting in gear for the Lone Pine Film Festival in October.  Yeehaw!

The temperature didn’t get as high today as it has the last few days, but it didn’t matter to me.  I had so many indoor things to keep me busy, I didn’t even set foot out of the house all day.  Sometimes I really enjoy those kinds of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment