Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 7, 2014---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California


This morning, I continued on my quilting project.  I didn’t make any mistakes that I know of.  I am in need of some more fabric so I hope Lori will be able to help me with that.  She knows the good places to shop for that kind of thing.

JP, my MAC guru, came to help me with some things.  He has so much knowledge and I have so little.  There were several areas I needed his help on and, as usual, he came through like a champ.  And then Grandpa needed some help.  Not as much as me, but some, nonetheless.

After we finished the computer lessons/fixes, we sat and talked.  JP is such a special person in our lives, and we are very happy when we can spend some time with him.

Bill and I went to Lori’s late this afternoon.  She and her dad went to Panda Express to bring dinner back to her townhouse.  That’s always a good choice.  While we ate we watched the Bronco game.  At half time, we came back to finish the game at home.  They had a good first half, but lagged during the second half.  Fortunately, they were able to hold the Colts off, but it wasn’t pretty.

Up date---In-N-Out count as of yesterday, 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment