Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011


August 22, 2011

Early this morning I discovered that yesterday’s blog did not post. 
While trying to correct the omission I made an even bigger mess.  I called my friend, Debbie Henderson, in Brandon, Mississippi and together we muddled around enough to finally get things straightened out.  Thanks, Debbie!

That was my first blog screw-up and hopefully my last.  However, those of you who know me well know that in the “no more screw-ups” department my expectations are way too high.

By mid-morning the prediction of high temperature for today was already showing signs of becoming a reality, so we moved the motorhome to the Elks Lodge.  We have 50 amp service and have had both air conditioners on for most of the day.

By mid-afternoon the temp was 95° and still going up.  It seemed like a good day to do a much needed indoor activity...laundry!  After checking out a couple of possibilities for the job, I left Bill at one to take care of the task while I went to some craft stores.  That sounds like a fair trade out, doesn’t it?  I got back to the laundromat in time to join Bill in a “folding party.”

We spent the rest of the day just trying to stay cool.


1 comment:

  1. Folding party is a Dane tradition! Love you, Michelle

    ReplyDelete