Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011


August 29, 2011

Last night I completely lost the journal.  You talk about panic!!!  Our daughter, Lori, and I worked for nearly an hour last night trying to solve the problem and get it back up and running.  No luck, but this morning she persevered and got it going again.  Thanks, Lori!!!

This morning I went to a beading glass.  We were making bracelets that used some very tiny beads.  That tends to make me very nervous.  I was so slow at the project and discouraged, to say the least.  The design of this undertaking required seven beaded squares which will be joined together to finish the project.  I only finished one square in class...and that took three hours!  Ugh!  When I returned home I completed another square, in much less time.

While Bill went to seminars this afternoon I wend on some errands.  When we met back to the motorhome we were both tired, so naps were in order.  Refreshed from that, we set off to do some caching.  One cache area was guarded by a baby rabbit, who retreated when we got too close.  We were able to log three finds before returning to our home on wheels.  Not long after we arrived, a severe storm blew in, literally.  Very high winds rocked the rig and heavy rain and some hail pounded the roof.  All of this was accompanied by lightening and thunder.  Dark, heavy looking clouds added to the tension.  The storm lasted for more than an hour.  It was a relief when the weather finally calmed down.  

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you did on your project. Have fun today! Michelle

    ReplyDelete