Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012


September 13, 2012

I loaded some caches into the GPSs this morning.  After eating lunch at the new In N Out in Pleasant Hill, we went on the hunt,,,for cashes, that is.

We only found two caches.  That wasn't a very good day.  Most of them were on Diablo Valley Community College campus.  Maybe we'll go back on Sunday when classes are not in session.

At 3:00, we drove to Petaluma to shop before meeting JP and Rosie for dinner.  It is a trip of about an hour.

The old downtown area has a lot of funky little shops.  Natalia bought a pair of really nice leather boots.  Tucker and I spent some time sitting on a bench.  I was people watching, while Tucker was watching for Lori and Natalia.  At one point, he put one paw on my knee.  Then he put both paws on my knees.  I took it to mean he wanted on my lap.  Wrong!  When I tried to pick him up, he growled at me.  I took that to mean "No!".

At 6:30 we met JP and Rosie at a Thai restaurant for dinner.  The food was very good.  And there was plenty of it.  We all left with very happy tummies!

The drive home seemed like a quick one.  Lori really knows the area and possible shortcuts when traffic warrants it.

Tucker is a good traveler.  Lori had put his dog bed between the middle seats and he rode there the entire trip.  There was a sigh or two coming from his direction once in awhile.  Or maybe that was Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment