Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22, 2012


September 22, 2012

Tucker came today to hang out with Grandpa while Lori and I went to Joann Fabrics and the 99 Cent Only store.  We also went to "you know where" for lunch.  I have to get as many In-N-Out fixes as I can before we get back into "barren land."

When we returned to the motorhome Tucker had had a fun time with Grandpa.  There was a lot of tummy scratching going on.  I think Tucker was the recipient of the tummy scratching. I didn't get a clear picture of the situation, but I think we won't go there!

Tucker gave Grandpa a box of Whoppers as a "thank you" gift.

We went back to Lori's apartment.  It is very pleasant to sit here and listen to the fountains just off her patio.  So very relaxing!

While I looked on as Lori put the warp threads on one of her looms, Tucker took a nap.  We were all happy!  Bill went by Taco Bell so our tummies were happy, too.

Brent called tonight to tell us that Ed, from the barbecue place, had a heart attack.  He will have surgery on Monday.  Ed is a great college football fan, but they wouldn't let him watch any games in his room.  That would be way too much excitement.

We watched the Oregon game against Arizona.  The Ducks won 49-0.  I sent all four kids “Quack” messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment