Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19, 2012


September 19, 2012

If you have ever talked to Bill on the telephone, you know he is a man of few words.  To say he doesn't like to talk on the phone is a gross understatement.  He says the only reason he has a cell phone is to find me in Walmart.

So you can imagine how surprised I was when he was on the phone with Garmin for over an hour this morning.  Afterward, he said his ear hurt.  He refused medical help, so I sent the paramedics away.

Bill had planned to stay home this morning and work on the lift pump, what ever that is.  I said I thought we were going shopping. He jumped at the chance.  Now I know he needed medical help this morning.

Shopping always includes eating so we went to Sam's and shared piece of pizza.  After getting my haircut, Bill took me to Lori's.  She was at her weaving class so Tuck and I had some bonding time.

Our friend, Jennifer, came with her baby, Ayden.  He is so adorable.  While Lori and Jen were going through Lori's yarn supply, Ayden and I got acquainted.  It has been a long time since I have put my "Abuela skills" to the test.  I hadn't forgotten.

"Survivor" started tonight.  We didn't get back to the MH to see the first few minutes, but it didn’t seem to matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment