Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7, 2012


September 7, 2012

We left Sam’s Club at 6:30.  I was riding shotgun.  I didn’t want to miss any excitement in case Bill and the Nuvi got creative with our departure from Salt Lake City.  I might need to write a sequel to yesterday’s adventures.

After crossing most of Utah we stopped at a Rest Area by the Bonneville Salt Flats.  While Bill took a nap, I checked my iPhone for a cache in the area.  Yup, 84 feet from the MH.  We made quick work of it when “Sleeping Handsome” woke up.

Just a few more miles on down the road we got to do our “state line thing” for Nevada.  And then a few more miles further on,  we crossed into the Pacific Time Zone.  There’s just no limit to this exciting life we lead, is there?

We parked at the Elko Walmart and went to Arby’s for supper.

Today’s Travel Totals:  Mileage, 233---Geocaches, 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment