Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012


September 20, 2012

This morning I had a very big job to do.  I had to clean out the cabinet where I store most of my beads and all the paraphernalia involved in beadwork.  It took me a long time to get it done.  That's not my idea of a good time!

Lori and Tucker came for me early in the afternoon.  We made a quick stop at Walmart before going back to their apartment in Pleasant Hill.  Lori and I needed to look through some of her craft supplies.

But first, Tucker needed to go on a walk.  While they were gone, I rested on the sofa.  Before long, "resting" turned into a nap...a long nap.  While I napped, Lori gave Tucker a bath.  He wasn’t too happy about that.  Lori said he growled at her.  It didn’t do him any good, because he still had a bath.  She needed to brush him after that and he tried to hide by me.  That didn’t work, either, although I felt honored.

After dinner, friends/neighbors of Lori’s came for a visit.  Mark and Wendy and their little dog, Indy, plan to move into their RV fulltime sometime in the next few months.  They had a lot of questions to ask us.  It was interesting to visit with them about their idea of being camp hosts.  A lot of people enjoy that aspect of fulltiming.  I think they would get on the road tomorrow if they could.

And after 14 years fulltiming for us, we are still excited about the lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment