Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16, 2012


September 16, 2012

Today was a lazy Sunday for us.  We watched the NASCAR race from Chicago.  It was a good race...the first one of ten for the championship.

After the race, it was nap time.  I slept for over an hour.  It takes a lot of energy to cheer for race cars going round and round.  I was tuckered out.

Speaking of Tucker...he and Lori drove to Burbank. I’ve missed both of them today.  I have always been attached to Lori, but little Tucker already has a strong hold on my heart.  He is such a special little dog.

We went to Winco late this afternoon.  It is a really good place to shop around here.  Most of what we bought was fruit.  They usually have a really good selection at good prices.  Their stores are mostly in the western part of the US, but if you ever see one, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment