Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21, 2012


September 21, 2012

Bill took me to Lori's this morning.  He helped me with a painting project for an ornament I'm planning.

For at least ten years Lori and I have hosted a party where we all bring an idea for a Christmas ornament and enough supplies for everyone to make the ornament.  In years past, the party has been in December, but this year, for several reasons, the date will be in late September.

Bill was nice enough to spray some cans for me and I will use one for my example of my ornament.  Wish me luck.  It involves some detailed painting.  That isn't one of my strengths.  In fact, it is way down the list.

Lori and I went to lunch with Karen Trestrail.  I think we did more talking than eating.  That isn't unusual for us.  It's always good to touch base with special friends.  Keeping that in mind, we went by to see Alex on the way home.

We have known Alex since long before she became a deputy sheriff.   She won't be able to come to our ornament party because her shift has changed for next week.  Bummer!

Bill came for me and took time to eat some spaghetti that Lori made just for him.  His timing was spot on, eh?  Lori and I were both so tired that we called it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment