Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28, 2012


September 28, 2012

Bill and I made an early morning run to shop at a sale at Joanne Fabric.  Actually, "himself" stayed in the car while I shopped.  That's just the way I like it.  Bill thinks he's allergic to craft stores. Sh-h-h!  Don't tell him any different.

He thinks his "allergy" is caused by the altitude.  He blames everything on the altitude or lack thereof.

Lori and Tucker came soon after we got back to the motorhome. We went to several thrift stores and a bead store before stopping at Trader Joe's.  There we did some major shopping...for the party tomorrow night and for pumpkin bread mix for Michelle. TJ only stocks it in the fall, so we bought a bunch.  That should keep her tribe happy!

Back at Lori's I decided it was time for a nap.  That was a good choice.  I felt refreshed when I got up an hour and a half later.

Bill and I went home earlier than usual tonight.  We'll be on the road in a couple of days and there are things that needed to be done.  Where is Willie Nelson when we need him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment