Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012


September 27, 2012

I started working on a cross this morning.  I'm using brown wire with several colors of beads...lime green, aqua, white, and just a few brown ones.  It's a good combination.

Lori and I went to Joann Fabric.  Tucker stayed in the van while we shopped.  We weren't gone very long, but he was really glad when we got back to him.

We went to Michael's Crafts before going home.

We spent most of the rest of the afternoon working on our ornaments for the party Saturday night.  Usually, I have mine ready sooner, but not this year.  And it has been weighing heavily on my mind.  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me.

I finished the cross after we got home tonight.  All and all, it was a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment