Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12, 2013


A beautiful day today with a clear blue sky...Yea!

Bill spent the morning removing the old refrigerator.  Two guys came and carted it off for us.  They sell some of the things they pick up and take some to a scrap metal place.  On their truck was a router that they let me have.  I’ll take it to Dwaine.  If he decides it is something he can’t use, there’s always Habitat, my favorite thrift store.

We went to lunch at Ed’s.  As usual, the food was good.  I had also discovered that there was a cache hidden somewhere on the property.  We were able to find it without too much trouble.  On the way home, we stopped at Lowe’s.  The two B’s shopped and I chose to stay in the car.

I spent most of the afternoon working on geocaching things.  Bill was very tired from all of the tugging and removing the frig.  I had trouble getting him to rest.

Brent made a great dinner...chicken, potatoes and onions sliced very thin and baked in foil, and fresh corn.  I can’t help it and I know I’m repeating myself, but he is a wonderful cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment