Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30, 2013


April 30, 2013

It was cold this morning when we got up, and the temperature didn’t get much higher as the day went on.

Bill did some errands this morning, and Michelle went a couple of places this afternoon, but I stayed home all day.

I have a long list of things to do while I’m here in Loveland, but nothing got marked off today.  Bill has a list, also.  I think he made some progress.  I’ll have to get busy or people around here might get the idea that I’m a lazy bum.  I am!  I just don’t want others to know.

Michelle made a quilt for Matthew, but it needs the binding put around the edge.  That’s a job that I can do for her.  It won’t be hard, but it will take some time.

At dinnertime tonight, it started raining.  It wasn’t fiddling around about it.  The rain was really coming down.  And the temperature was dropping.  The weather channel predicted snow for tomorrow.  I’m voting for it, but Bill is voting no!  I hope I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment