Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1, 2013


Another month has flown by!

It started snowing during the night.  By 8:30 there had been 8”.  I was cheering and “Oscar, the Grouch” was doing his “bah humbug” routine.

I called Dwight and Sheila to take a trip down memory lane with them.  The four of us were snowed in for three days in the mountains on our way to Chihuahua, Mexico.  It was a snow much like this one...very heavy.  It stacked up on the barbed wire fence about 8” high.  That was quite an adventure.

At 11:30, Meredith came to get me so I could watch it snow.  They have a picturesque view of a lake.  Since they moved into their house I have said I would like to watch it snow from the big picture window in their family room.  Today is the day I get to do it.

When Meredith and the pups brought me home at 6:00 it was still snowing.  It has been at it all day.  And the temperature is beginning to drop.  We are in for a cold night!  Br-r-r-r!

For dinner, Michelle had made spaghetti, with apple crisp for dessert.  Happy tummies all the way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment