Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 25, 2013


Today was Joshua's graduation day!  Wow, the time has flown by.  This morning, Michelle made cinnamon rolls.  Yum, yum!  For more reasons than homemade goodies, I'm glad I was there for his big day.

Meredith and I went to the library this morning.  We each checked out a book, but didn’t stay just to browse.  Time didn’t allow us that luxury.

I went home with Meredith.  Just as we finished lunch, Bill came to take me back home.  Don’t feel sorry for him because he wasn’t invited for lunch.  He was!  But he was working on the front of the coach and couldn’t leave it.

I took an hour nap before it was time to get ready for graduation.  I was glad for the extra rest, because we had to walk a long way between the car and the Arena.  Maybe it wasn’t as far a trek as at JP’s graduation, but it didn’t miss it by much.

It was a nice ceremony, but we had to sit a long way away, so we couldn’t see very well or hear a lot of what was being said.

We went to dinner at a Mongolian Grill place in Fort Collins.  The food was good, as usual, and we had a semiprivate room, which gave us a good opportunity to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment