Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 10, 2013

May 10, 2013

Lori's friend, Carol, stopped by for a quick visit.  Natalia was there for waffles.  We talked Carol into staying.  We had a nice visit while we ate.  Then we had "show and tell" with some of Lori's beading, weaving, and scarf making projects.  I showed some of my beadwork, also.

Carol went home, Lori went to Trader Joe's, Natalia went home, and I stayed with the pups.  Tucker stayed beside me most of the time.  Maddie, on the other hand, is part wombat and is on the go, most of the time.

When we gathered back at Lori's we took the dogs for a walk before the three Dane girls went to Penney's, etc. to shop.  It was nearly 2:30 before we went to In-N-Out for lunch.

 Lori invited several friends for dinner.  These are women we have both known for lots of years.  Since my birthday is tomorrow, Lori and the group sang to me.  It was different though.  No cake and no candles...a small cup of flan and a burning match.  That was a first for me and probably everyone else, too.  Whenever we are all together we always have a great time.  Tonight was no different!

No comments:

Post a Comment