Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24, 2013


At 9:00 this morning, Michelle, Susan, Pat, and I set out to find some Garage Sales.  There weren’t many, but we found a few and made a couple of purchases.

We ate lunch at Applebee’s.  It was fun being with the women of Ron’s family.  With happy tummies, we went back home to rest.

At about 3:00, Bill took me to Walmart.  After shopping for a few items, Bill went home and I stayed for a manicure.  When I called for him to come back for me, the clown answered with “Limo Service.”  It is going to be that for awhile because it is hard for me to drive with this cast on.

Meredith and Hapa came for a visit after dinner.  It was the first time Hapa had come in contact with the Oregon visitors’ little dog, Toto.  Hapa wasn’t too impressed!  Maybe that will improve.  We are going to Meredith and Dwaine’s on Sunday for a cookout in honor of Joshua’s graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment