Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013


Bill and I had errands to run this morning.  I made appointments for both of us with my dermatologist.  Our next stop was at the Habitat Thrift Store.  

From there, we went toward Fort Collins, stopping at the outskirts of town, at a feed and store.  I am needing a few horseshoe nails, but not a whole box.  They didn't have any at all.  

We went on into town to the Penney’s store.  I purchased a pair of pajamas.  On our way back home we stopped at the Habitat Store again, buying a radial arm saw to add to Dwaine's collection of power tools.

After lunch I started a sewing project.  Michelle made a Star Wars quilt and I am going to put the binding around the edge.  It will look good with all of Matthew’s Star Wars things in his room.  I had hoped to get it finished tonight, but it may take longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment