Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013


May 16, 2013

I really, really didn’t want to get out of bed this morning.  My busy, busy day yesterday had caught up with me.  However, we had appointments with my dermatologist this morning...10:30 and 10:45.

We both went in together.  I wanted to make sure Bill showed Dr. Bair all of the places that needed to be checked.  She froze some places on his face and the top of his head.

I had several places she wanted to recheck from my last visit.  She froze several of them.  Two places she did biopsies.  Now I have to wait for the test results.

The doctor recommended better hats for both of us and suggested a place to get them.  We were going that direction for gasoline, but Himself didn’t want to go hat shopping today.  I may just have to go by myself.

Meredith came this afternoon to get help from Super Mechanic changing from the snow tires to the summer tires on her Mini Cooper.  For some reason, she seems to think winter is over.  Hm-m-m!

She and Dwaine and the pups stayed to visit for awhile.  That’s always fun.  I guess the dogs spent some time in the motorhome with Bill while I was in California.  When they come in the MH they always find spots for naps.  They are very good in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment