Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15, 2013


May 15, 2013

Michelle sent a text early this morning that yesterday's blog didn't post, so Lori immediately posted what I had written yesterday.  Thanks to both of you for your help.

We were on the road for the airport at 6:45.  There had been a serious wreck on the route we were to take.  Fortunately, Lori knew of another way to get to the airport.

My plane left at 9:00, right on time.  It was a good flight...translate that to mean uneventful.  We arrived in Denver on time.  Wow!  Southwest Airlines is doing it right!

Meredith came to fetch me.  We went to lunch and to Costco before returning to Loveland.  The ride home gave us a chance to catch up on news of the week I was in California.

Joshua had an awards ceremony tonight at school.  He was presented an award by the Army for his sports accomplishments and his academic achievement.  He received a certificate and a Army achievement medallion.  Way to go,  Joshua!

I had a great trip to California.  I enjoyed the time spent with family and friends, but it was also nice to be back with Bill and the Colorado clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment