Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31, 2013


May 31, 2013

Bill and I went to the Post Office this morning to mail a package to Lori.  It has been nearly ready to mail for several days.  Last night I finally got it addressed.

We also went for our shingle shots.  We have had that on our "list" for several months, so the day to cross that off the list was today.  We went to Walgreen's to get the process started.  One of the pharmacy assistants spent about 15 minutes tapping on her computer.  Then she took us to some computers where we were to fill out information to allow Walgreen's clinic to "shoot" us.  When we finally got into the clinic room, the nurse practitioner had to put our information into her computer.  Ugh!  The whole process took way too long.  But we finally “got the point” and went home.  And I’m glad to report that Brave Bill didn’t faint.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on our checkbook.  It balanced!  Yippy, Skippy!

Meredith and the pups came after she finished work.  Connor and I went with them to get pizza for dinner.  Everyone went to Meredith and Dwaine’s house for pizza and salad.  There was also KFC for our enjoyment.  I think Dwaine and I were the only ones eating chicken.  I also had a piece of pizza.  Happy, happy tummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment