Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18, 2013


Michelle and I went to garage sales this morning for a couple of hours.  I did some Christmas shopping and Michelle purchased at baking dish.

We went to Jax’s Ranch and Home store to shop for a hat for me.  Dr. Bair said I needed to wear a hat when I’m out in the sun.  I’ve known this for a long time, but hats are very uncomfortable to me.  I bought a hat that I think might work OK.  I’ll give it a try.

Our next stop was at Sam’s Club.  We needed some items for our dinner plans.  We went back home after shopping.  I rested for about 30 minutes.  Michelle’s knee was beginning to swell so she took the time to ice it.

Once again out on the shopping trail, we went to the day old bread store and then to Lowe’s for hanging baskets and plants to put in them.  After we were about half through the list I sat in a swinging chair and rested while Michelle finished shopping.

Michelle invited Meredith and Dwaine to eat with us.  She was fixing “breakfast for dinner”...bacon, eggs, hash browns, and French toast made with Trader Joe’s cinnamon bread that Lori had sent from California.  Meredith assisted Michelle in the kitchen.  We all ended the evening with “happy tummies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment