Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013


Michelle, Meredith, Dwaine, and I left the house at 7:30 and drove north to Fort Collins.  There was an estate sale that Meredith and I   went to on Friday.  Today everything was half price.  We spent lots of time going through all of the rooms in the house, the garage, the shed, and even things on tables set up in the backyard.  I have never seen so much stuff at one place.  

As Michelle and I were going into one of the upstairs rooms a woman coming out told us there were some beautiful things in there.  Michelle pushed me on into the room.  She knew I was going to tell the woman what I thought about the stuff.  Does the expression P.O.S. come to mind?

We did buy several things, including a stain glass angel for a coworker of Meredith’s.  We were glad we went back to the sale.  It was an experience!

Meredith cooked ribs and baked potatoes for dinner.  Michelle made an apple cobbler and a peach cobbler.  Joshua brought ice cream.  It was a belated birthday dinner for me.  The food was great, as usual, and the family gathering was even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment