Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013


May 13, 2013

It was cool this morning so a sweater felt good.

At 1:00, Natalia, Lori, Alex (Lori's deputy sheriff friend), and I went to see a movie, The Big Wedding.  It was really funny, with a great cast.  And, as usual, the popcorn was yummy!

We went on some errands...Target, Big 5 Sports, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  We also tried to help Natalia's boyfriend, Mario, get some new tires and rims mounted for his Miata.  He had an appointment only to be told that they couldn't do the job.  Ugh!

It was nearly 7:00 when we got back to Lori's apartment.  I told Lori that as far as I was concerned dinner could be a banana and peanut butter.  She agreed, and made each of us a bowl of fruit salad, also.

I had meant for this to be an "early to bed night."  It didn't turn out that way, but I had good intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment