Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013


April 15, 2013

Today was an important day for these two wanderers...our 53rd wedding anniversary.  I told Bill there were 3 rings involved in a marriage...the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering!  Actually, I think we have weathered the ups and downs rather well.  

And please remember that today is income tax day!  Ugh!

Bill and Brent worked really hard today.  They replaced the radiator in Brent’s car.  It was a difficult job, but they finished at 5:30.  They were both exhausted, but very glad to have the task out of the way.

This morning I walked about a block to Polly’s house.  She is a friend of Brent’s and now my friend, too.  We visited for about 2 1/2 hours.  Brent stopped by on his way home from the auto parts store to get me.  He needed me to pick the chidren up at school.  That involved stopping at Sonic for treats.  Do you think I am a grandkid spoiler?  I certainly hope so!

The two guys were way too tired to take me out for an anniversary dinner, so in keeping with our tradition of fancy dining on this special day,  I went to Taco Bell for three 5 layer burritos.  I think we just added to our “anniversary practice dining” list...Burger King and now Taco Bell.  I wonder what excitement next year will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment