Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4, 2013


It was cold and damp this morning.  Bill turned on our cataleptic heater which Natalia dubbed our fireplace although there are not actual flames. 

I was very careful as I warmed myself in front of it.  Not so about a month ago.  I was wearing pajamas with loose legs.  Bill said he could smell something burning.  My pjs weren’t on fire, but they were melting!  Yikes!  So if you hear of a fashion revival of hot pants, it was me that started it!

We celebrated Louisiana with a honk, honk, and a loud “yahoo!”  The wildflowers on both sides of the state line were beautiful...huge patches of yellow or orange or white or red.

Our stopping place for today was Monroe, at a Sam’s Club.  We went in for Pizza.  It was colder and misting when we came back home.

Hopefully, tomorrow we will get to Brent’s.

Mileage today...164.

No comments:

Post a Comment