Friday, April 5, 2013

April 5, 2013


Bill was on the road at 6:30 this morning.  I was there, too, but asleep.  When we went across the Mississippi River into Sippi, Bill honked really loudly.  I roused enough to give a sleepy “yahoo.”  

We pulled into the Walmart parking lot in Vicksburg to eat breakfast, and then continued on to Brent’s in Brandon.

Willie was so excited to see us when we drove up in front of Brent’s house.  He ran to me and then to Bill and then ran in circles in the front yard.  He was as happy to see me as I was to see him.  I just didn’t run circles in the grass.

We got there in time to go to Ed’s for catfish dinner.  It was so-o-o good.  We hadn’t had catfish since we left here in early January.
At Ed’s, we saw Amy, one of Brent’s neighborhood friends.  She was having a cookout, with hamburgers and all the trimmings, and we were invited.  It was great to see all of Brent’s friends who are our friends, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment