Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013


I spent some time this morning “shoveling” out the motorhome.  When we stay one place for awhile we kind of spread out and don’t stay as tidy as we do when we are on the road.  Today I took care of most of the odds and ends.

Brent, Bill, and I went to Ed’s for lunch.  The special today was pork chops.  They also had peach cobbler, one of my favorites!  And for all of you rice eaters, they had rice and gravy as one of their sides.  It must be a Southern thing.  Brent won’t even try it.  I think it is rather good.

Before going home, I went to Verizon while they went to Lowe’s.  Not long after we got home, it was time to get Sara and Coleson from school.  I volunteered!  There is usually a long line of cars, so I like to go a little early.  I sit and work on puzzles on my iPad.

Tonight I watched TV with Brent and Coleson.  I had my head on a pillow on one end of the sofa and Coleson did likewise on the other end.  We shared a blanket in the middle.  He was wiggly at first, but when he got warm and snugly he went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment