Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013


We had threatening clouds and lots of wind most of the day.  And the weather reports all day long have said the storm was headed our way.

I went to Walmart for some groceries before I collected Sara from school.  Brent had taken Coleson to a doctor’s appointment.  His test results all came back OK.  They thought it might be stress related.  

Sara asked her father a question and his answer referred to me as “old and senile.”  I tried to put him in time out like I did when he was little, but I couldn’t manage it.  He’s way bigger than me now, but I threatened him, anyway.

Tonight Willie was chewing on his left paw.  Brent checked him out and found a tick burrowed in between two of his toes.  I guess Willie might have to be included in my tick report for this summer.  Last year I had the dubious honor of winning the tick count.  So far Willie is in the lead.

The wind blew very hard tonight.  At 9:00 rain started to fall...really hard.  And there was lightening to the south.  The thunder was distant and I hope it stays there.

No comments:

Post a Comment