Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 13, 2013---Lone Pine, CA


Bill left early this morning to watch the last two Westerns on the program that he had any interest in.  He’s such a good cowboy.  He has really enjoyed Lone Pine and so have I.

Today, however, I chose to stay home and clean out the freezer.  What fun, what fun!  I surely know how to have a good time.  Wow!  After taking care of that domestic chore, I finished a bracelet I had started a couple of days ago.

When Tex got home, we went across the dirt lot to McDonald’s for lunch.  We came back to the MH to eat and watch the Bronco game, but, alas, it wasn’t on our network.  Lori couldn’t get it either, but she was listening to the game on the radio.  She would text me every time someone scored.  The Broncos won!!!!

The bracelet I finished today was orange and blue...Bronco colors.  I was supporting the team in my own way, eh?

We have been using McDonald’s free wifi since we are so close.  We will be moving the coach back to the Alabama Hills tomorrow so we’ll be back to our own Internet connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment