Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013---Walmart in Santa Fe, NM


Peggy and I spent part of the morning and until mid afternoon working on projects.  She was putting the finishing touches on a Christmas wall hanging.  I did the bead work on a black and plum colored bracelet.  While we were working, we did a lot of talking.

Peggy had a meeting this afternoon so we told her goodbye.  When Jim got home, we got the coach ready to roll.  I left in the Honda.  When the guys got the motorhome out of their driveway, Bill followed me to Walmart, on the south side of Santa Fe.

The Seahawks won.  We didn’t see the game, but did hear that a goal line stand at the very end gave them the victory.  I feel sure that Brent was cheering loud enough for all of us!

We parked for the night at Walmart and will leave early tomorrow for Colorado.


No comments:

Post a Comment