Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 26, 2013---Jim and Peggy’s, Santa Fe, NM


Jim and I went to a craft sale this morning.  It was very upscale, but that was no surprise.  Santa Fe is known for its artisans.

Before going back home, we went to McDonald’s for lunch.  I love running around with my brother.  We have lots to talk about and he doesn’t let me get very hungry!  That’s a good brother!

Bill and Jim went to work on his motorhome.  They installed a new water pump.  I stayed home and beaded.  That was my choice!  It was a good choice because I certainly know a lot more about beading than installing water pumps. 

We watched the Ducks game with Jim and Peggy.  Oregon won, I’m very glad to say.

When we went back out to our house I continued to work on my project.  I’m loving having time to pursue my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment