Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8, 2013---Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, CA


We went into Lone Pine this morning.  I needed to go to the Post Office and to register for the Film Festival.  The PO was open...the registration place was not.

When we got home Bill finished installing our new LED lights.  That was a big undertaking, but the results made it worth it.  We have so much better lighting now and the new lights should take less power to run.

I spent some time today taking care of odd jobs around the house.  I can’t actually say I accomplished very much.  That seems to be the story of my life lately.

Mid afternoon I went back into town to mail a package and to register for the festival.  There are going to be some interesting panel discussions.  Hopefully, I will have great things to report.

Did you know that insanity in inherited?  We get it from our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment