Friday, October 4, 2013

October 4, 2013---Bishop, CA



The weather was much better this morning.  I spent some time working on my bead organization project.

We went to Taco Bell for lunch.  Afterwards, we decided to hunt for a couple of caches.  They were both northwest of town.  We drove for several miles along a canal.  We had to walk about a tenth of a mile to actually get to the cache site.  Bill made a good find, we signed the log and drove to the second one.

We weren’t so lucky with this one.  We spent about 20 minutes searching for it and then claimed a DNF.  Oh, well!  As they say in baseball, you win some, you lose some, and some get rained out.

There is a K-Mart in this shopping center where we are parked.  While Bill rested, I went shopping.  I haven’t been to a K-Mart in a coon’s age, whatever that means.  It was nice to stroll around the store at a leisurely pace.  I don’t very often do that.

I worked really hard on my project when I got home.  I have just a tiny bit more to do and I can claim the bead organization project finished.  Yippy, Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment