Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 30, 2013---Pueblo to Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado


We left Pueblo at 8:30.  There was some fog, but not enough to make driving unsafe.  Traffic wasn’t too bad in the Colorado Springs or Denver areas.  It seemed to pick up as we drove further north toward Loveland.

After parking the motorhome, we visited with Michelle’s group.  We had never seen their puppy, Max, so we had a lot of getting acquainted to do.

A little before 1:00, Joshua drove me to the beauty salon so I could get an appointment for a permanent.  9:00 tomorrow is my scheduled time.  While I was arranging that, Joshua drove to the High School to get Matthew and Connor.  They have early dismissal every Wednesday.

After returning home and eating a quick lunch, Bill and I went to see Meredith and her two pups.  We didn’t stay very long because this was one of her “working from home” days.

Bill and I both rested when we got back home.  We were still worn out from our ordeals yesterday.

I spent time in the house, visiting with everyone.  Meredith had brought Joey and Hapa to play with Max.  Dwaine came after he got out of school.  It had been four months since we had seen them, so there was some catching up to do.

After dinner, we watched Survivor before I went back to my own abode.  It was a long, exciting day for us.  Only 160 miles were put on the coach, but we were still tired. 




No comments:

Post a Comment