Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014---Quartzsite, Arizona


We went in for pancakes this morning.  There was a crowd, probably because the RV and Tent Show opened two days ago.  A lot of people come to Quartzsite just for that.

After we ate, we went to the show area.  Bill let me out by a bead display and went on to park the car.  I was in search of some special beads for Lori.  The first place didn’t have what I was looking for.  A walked about a block to the next bead vendor.  I purchased some things there last week and sent to Lori.  They still had what I was looking for so I made my purchase.

I called Bill so I would know where to meet him at the Tent Show.  He had already gone in the tent even though it was very crowded.  We walked around the vendors on the outside of the tent, but decided to come back in the afternoon on another day.

Before going back home we went to Subway for a meatball sub, one of our favorites.  After eating and watching a Western on TV, we took naps and went to Happy Hour.

It seems as if the day had just flown by.  I am getting behind on some of my work here at home.  Maybe our pace will slow down when we get to Yuma next week.  That’s probably wishful thinking on my part! 

No comments:

Post a Comment