Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014---Deming, New Mexico to Pima County Fairgrounds, Tucson, Arizona


When we crossed into Arizona this morning, Bill was in charge of our state line celebration (Honk, honk!  Yahoo!).  I was still asleep.

We got to the Pima County Fairgrounds RV park at 12:00.  After a really fast hook-up, we drove to Tucson for lunch and groceries.

And now the In-N-Out count for 2014 stands at one!  I can’t remember when I started the 2013 count, but I ended the year with nine!  I certainly hope to increase the count for this year.

We shopped for groceries at Walmart.  I also got a refill on one of my prescriptions.  Quartzsite’s shopping facilities are extremely limited for “normal” shopping, like food and medicine.  There were a few things we couldn’t get today, so we’ll make a quick stop at Wally World as we go through Phoenix tomorrow.

We watched Auburn and Florida State play for the national title.  Auburn came so close to winning, but as they say, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.  Brent and his friend, Mike, were tied with another guy in a football pool.  The other guy picked Florida and won $440.  Brent was really mad at Auburn, because it cost him money.  Mike was upset more about his team losing than the money.  Not Brent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment